Please let our staff know BEFORE your examination if you are present for any of the following:
Annual/Yearly Physical Preventative Exam
A General Physical Routine Health Exam
*Medicare Wellness Exam Work Physical
*Welcome To Medicare Exam Annual Medicare Exam
- All of the above examinations are for promoting good health and are not intended for the evaluation and treatment of illnesses, on-going medical problems or injuries.
- Therefore these physicals must be scheduled at a different time from regular office appointments. Due to scheduling conflicts, we cannot “convert” a regular office appointment into a physical.
- Due to changes in healthcare laws, we will not change your charges or re-bill them to reflect the above examinations after the fact. Patients are responsible for all co-payments and deductibles as your insurance company applies them.
- Please note that Employment and school/college physicals are generally not covered by insurance and patients are responsible for all services related to the physical (ex: office visit fee, lab work, x-ray, urinalysis, injections etc…)
- For any Medicare related exams please click on the link below and complete the "Short Health Checkup" form. Please PRINT and BRING this form with you to your appointment. Thank you.